Lochness - Art Print
Loch Ness is a large, deep, freshwater loch in the Scottish Highlands extending for approximately 37 kilometres (23 miles) southwest of Inverness. Its surface is 16 metres (52 feet) above sea level. Loch Ness is best known for alleged sightings of the cryptozoological Loch Ness Monster, also known affectionately as “Nessie”
- Limited edition of 150 copies – signed and numbered.
- Printed on velvet fine art paper with archival inks
- Available in sizes A2 and A3
- All items shipped within 48hours of order placement unless framed then allow 7-10 days before shipping (in busy seasons, this could be longer).
- Email us if you want a quote for framed and unframed A0 or A1 sizes.