Diana - Art Print
Diana, Princess of Wales 1961 – 1997, was a member of the British royal family as the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, the heir apparent to the British throne. She was the mother of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and Prince Harry. Diana remained the object of worldwide media scrutiny during and after her marriage, which ended in divorce on 28 August 1996. Media attention and public mourning were extensive after her death in a car crash in a Paris tunnel on 31 August 1997 and subsequent televised funeral.
- Limited edition of 150 copies – signed and numbered.
- Printed on velvet fine art paper with archival inks
- Available in sizes A2 and A3
- All items shipped within 48hours of order placement unless framed then allow 7-10 days before (in busy seasons, this could be longer).
- Email us if you want a quote for framed and unframed A0 or A1 sizes.