Florence Nightingale - Art Print
Florence Nightingale was an English social reformer and statistician, and the founder of modern nursing. Nightingale came to prominence while serving as a manager of nurses trained by her during the Crimean War, where she organised the tending to wounded soldiers. She gave nursing a highly favourable reputation and became an icon of Victorian culture, especially in the persona of “The Lady with the Lamp” making rounds of wounded soldiers at night.
- Limited edition of 150 copies – signed and numbered.
- Printed on velvet fine art paper with archival inks
- Available in sizes A2 and A3
- All items shipped within 48hours of order placement unless framed then allow 7-10 days before shipping (in busy seasons, this could be longer).
- Email us if you want a quote for framed and unframed A0 or A1 sizes.