Henry VIII - Art Print
Henry is best known for his six marriages and, in particular, his efforts to have his first marriage, to Catherine of Aragon, annulled. His disagreement with the Pope on the question of such an annulment led Henry to initiate the English Reformation, separating the Church of England from papal authority. He appointed himself the Supreme Head of the Church of England and dissolved convents and monasteries. Despite his resulting excommunication, Henry remained a believer in core Catholic theological teachings.
- Limited edition of 150 copies – signed and numbered.
- Printed on velvet fine art paper with archival inks
- Available in sizes A2 and A3
- All items shipped within 48hours of order placement unless framed then allow 7-10 days before shipping (in busy seasons, this could be longer).
- Email us if you want a quote for framed and unframed A0 or A1 sizes.