Winston Churchill - Art Print
Regular price $199.00
Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill (1874 –1965) was a British statesman, army officer, and writer, who served as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1940 to 1945 and again from 1951 to 1955. Over the course of his career as a Member of Parliament, he represented five constituencies in both England and Scotland. During his time as Prime Minister, Churchill led Britain to an allied victory in the Second World War. Churchill won the Nobel Prize in Literature for his lifetime body of work; the prize cited “his mastery of historical and biographical description as well as for brilliant oratory in defending exalted human values”.
- Limited edition of 150 copies – signed and numbered.
- Printed on velvet fine art paper with archival inks
- Available in sizes A2 and A3
- All items shipped within 48hours of order placement unless framed then allow 7-10 days before (in busy seasons, this could be longer).
- Email us if you want a quote for framed and unframed A0 or A1 sizes.